Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Dangers of Alcohol

I am in Chesterfield tonight, for work. I just had dinner with colleagues and came back to my hotel, picked up the key from reception and started walking back towards my room. On the way there, I met a couple who had had a few too many drinks. They were so pickled with booze that they first needed a few minutes to identify which room was theirs. Then they realised that inserting the key into the lock was way too challenging so they asked me for help. I obliged and the lady managed to spittle a drunken thank you. I have the feeling that tomorrow morning will be a difficult time for them both.

1 comment:

rehab center said...

The couple had too much to drink that night. They were not thinking of the possibilities of too much alcohol consumption, which can lead to shameful acts.