Monday 29 May 2006

The Da Vinci Code

I saw the Da Vinci Code yesterday. Having read the book before, I was keen to see how it compared. They had to cut quite a few bits from the book to make it fit, in particular some tense scenes that make the book a gripping tale, so it occasionally lacks pace. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the ending: although it is very close to the book's ending, which I had found very lame, they made it much stronger, meaning that I didn't get that feeling of disappointment I had had when closing the book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, I must say I prefer the ending in the movie too, since I don't quite understand what the book says, but the movie is far less detailed than the book, i just bought Dan Brown's "angels and Demons", hopefully it will be a good one!