Tuesday 17 January 2006

Printer Saga

Between Christmas and New Year, the Apple Store failed to deliver me a working printer. They came to pick up the defective one the week after the incident but haven't yet delivered a replacement. I was planning to give them a call tomorrow to check where said replacement printer was, especially considering I have had no communication from them at all regarding this order. However, I found a letter when I arrived home today. It was a credit note saying that they refunded the amount I paid for the printer. Therefore, I assume they are not sending a replacement, when I had been clearly told on the phone they would do it. I will call them tomorrow as planned to check what their story is. I strongly suspect they will tell me I need to order a new printer on a separate order. This will be extremely inconvenient as I will be out of the country for 3 weeks from Sunday so will be unable to get anything delivered. I have the feeling I will be upset after calling the Apple Store tomorrow.

No comments: